Representing Oregon Residents Facing Criminal Charges
Criminal offense charges can change your life in ways you might not expect. Some of the repercussions of being charged with a crime may continue to impact your life even if you are found innocent. Understanding these ramifications can help you prepare for them. Consequences may include:
- Jail time
- Reputation damage
- Loss of work
- Relationship strain
- Loss of freedom
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, we can help minimize the damages to your life. We treat all our clients with respect and compassion.
What It’s Like To Work With Us
Attorneys at Martin, Elliott & Snell P.C. use a fact-based approach to criminal defense. We are careful to ensure that we fully understand the case by discussing the incident with you personally and examining all reports. We work with experts and private investigators while creating a plan of action for our clients. You can expect a recommended strategy that is tailored to your situation. Negotiation and mediation are often used in criminal cases to attempt to resolve the matter out of court. If your case goes to trial, however, be assured that our attorneys will litigate aggressively on your behalf.
We represent clients charged with the following crimes:
- Serious felonies falling under the Measure 11 statute, including murder, manslaughter, assault, robbery, kidnapping and rape
- DUI, reckless driving, hit and run, and other traffic charges
- Sexual crimes
- Assault and domestic violence
- Restraining and stalking orders due to violent acts or unwanted contact
- Drug crimes, including possession, production and distribution
- Robbery, burglary, shoplifting, trespassing, theft and other property offenses
At Martin, Elliott & Snell P.C., we have been guiding people through criminal cases since 1985, and we can help you.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Get in touch with our experienced attorneys today for help with criminal charges. Call 503-868-5057 or use our online portal to set up a free 15-minute case evaluation at our office in Tualatin. We can also assist you over the phone or by video chat.