Susan E. Snell
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Oregon, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1986
Susan Snell was born and raised in Oregon. She earned her Bachelor of Science Degree from Portland State University in 1982, and earned her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Lewis and Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon in 1985. She was admitted to the Oregon State Bar and United States District Court for the District of Oregon in 1985 and to the Washington State Bar in 2021. Susan has practiced law in Tualatin, Oregon since 1988.
Susan is primarily a transactional attorney. She represents clients in estate planning, probate, guardianships and conservatorships, business practice, real estate and adoptions.
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1985
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1982
- Major: Business Administration
- Tualatin Chamber of Commerce, Director, 1989 to 1990
- Washington County Bar Association, 1988 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Managing Shareholder