Professional Backup In Business And Commercial Matters
The attorneys at Martin, Elliott & Snell P.C. have each been handling legal business and real estate issues for over 30 years. We are a trusted name in the Portland area. We bring our extensive experience to safeguard your future.
Ensuring Your Business’s Future
We regularly work with businesses on a variety of dealings, including:
- Business entities – We will help you through the exciting process of starting your business, including whether a sole proprietorship, LLC, nonprofit or corporation is your best option. Our attorneys will make sure everything is handled correctly.
- Contracts – As you negotiate various relationships for your business, it is always wise to have experienced attorneys like ours assist you in creating strong contracts.
- Partnerships – Working with another individual or business can be great for your company, but it requires clear documentation that is best done by a professional. Our attorneys will assist in creating agreements and advising you on other liability issues.
- Sales and purchases – As you sell or purchase a business, our attorneys will work with you to get your business where you want it to be.
- Civil litigation – Legal issues in a business can cost a tremendous amount of money. Working with our attorneys will help you resolve issues quickly and get you back to work. We will use negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation as appropriate to your case.
Our attorneys each have more than 30 years’ experience of helping clients in legal issues and will assist you in setting up your business for success.
Protecting Yourself In Real Estate
Attorneys at Martin, Elliott & Snell P.C. are well-versed in Oregon real estate. We often handle both residential and commercial transactions. Our team will oversee your negotiation, help you navigate issues and avoid future problems. We also work with both landlords and tenants to create successful commercial leases.
Work With Our Attorneys
If you have a business or real estate issue, don’t hesitate to discuss with our experienced attorneys. Contact us online or call our Tualatin office at 503-868-5057. We can meet with you by phone or videoconferencing. Schedule your free 15-minute case evaluation today.